»Independent Reviewer (The Bullet Points)
The Strike Industries has added to its ever growing line of Glock products with its SI Rear Sight Rail Adapter for the Glock. The SI GSR is a tactical light weight, ultra sturdy, inexpensive solution for shooters wanting to add a rear sight to their Glock but don’t want to have to spend a huge sum of money to have one customized installed. It comes with a rail to mount any sight of your choice, screws to adjust height, and a back plate (Back Plate Locking System) to secure the rail and eliminate any movement from vibration. And if you choose to not use an optic, the rail has reference dots you can paint so you don’t have to remove the rail. For the competitive shooter, the rail is also compatible w/ a separately sold ambidextrous charging handle. Strike is always striving to create innovative solutions to push the envelope and give the user what they want with the most available options possible and we feel that the SI GSR is exactly that kind of solution!
In an emergency situation the SI Glock rear sight rail's front surface can be utilized for one-hand cocking to speed up readiness.
- (Door way) It works with most solid surfaces...
- (Jeans)...sometimes even the not so obvious places will work.
- Affordable alternative to mount rear sight/red dot on Glock
- Aluminum Picatinny rail weighted at only 1 oz.
- Back plate with screw for added security
- Backup rear reference sights
- Compatible w/ ambidextrous charging handle
- Length: 2” x 1” x .25”
- Weight: 1 Ounces
Optional: Charging Handle